The USA Rugby Heritage 1991 World Cup jersey is here! We're thrilled to work with USA Rugby on a limited production of these historic jerseys, replicating the iconic shirts worn by the very first Women's Rugby World Cup winners, the USA. Made right here in England, the traditional way - there are only be a limited number crafted.
- A classic, twill rugby collar
- Premium, lineout print, Ruggette RFC woven neck label
- Felted jersey number application
- Ruggette button detailing on the collar
- A twill patch of the official Cardiff 1991 Women's Rugby World Cup crest
- The history of those who paved the way
Fit: Cut to be classic, but better. The Heritage fit has been tailored slightly from the original unisex (read: men's) rugby shirt, we've slightly shortened the hem and sleeves, streamlined the torso, and elongated the taped side split for both maximum comfort and a garment that hangs just right. If you've come to know and love our Tomboy fit, the Heritage sizing will fit similarly; we recommend taking your normal size.
Fabrication: Polyester Cotton blend
Care: Machine wash cool with like colors, hang dry